Recognizing that its employees needed to work more smartly and efficiently, the client wanted to implement a modern, efficient Digital Workplace. AdfarTech delivered a future-proofed, innovative, and intelligent workplace, enabling the client to transform the experience of its workforce while optimizing efficiency and boosting productivity. The customer wanted to have an intelligent dashboard (single-pane-of-glass) to review the state of business services.
About the Client
The client is the largest and the oldest cement and building material company in Thailand and Southeast Asia.
- A high volume of repetitive issues; top ticket volume contributors—Password Reset, Software Installation, Browser Issues, PC Performance Issues, Asset Tracking, and Availability Compliance
- Improve the speed and efficiency of end-user support services
- Meet users’ rising expectations for fast, intuitive, self-service
- Boost end-user productivity, for example by increasing activity volumes and the numbers of user requests resolved
- Implement new technology and governance model, including a new standardized organization, toolset, and services.
- Compliance and Management of end-user devices software and patch Installations
- Due to the hosting of hybrid infrastructure in multiple geographical locations and unavailability of a single source of truth, there was huge MTTR and poor capacity planning
- Reactive and siloed monitoring was resulting in frequent outages in business-critical applications
- Human-driven IT asset lifecycle and fault management
AdfarTech leveraged its AIOps platform and provided an intelligent single-pane-of-glass to manage the client’s IT environment effectively. AdfarTech transformed the client’s legacy and discrete end-user environment to its Digital Workplace, which is a suite of intelligent tools and support services, embedding automation and self-services for optimization, efficiency, effectiveness, and responsiveness. It includes the following features:
- Self-heals and auto-remediates repetitive tasks
- Self-Service Password Reset for Active Directory and SAP
- Enterprise App Store for self-service software installation
- Single-click scripted solution for end-users, such as browser-related issues and PC performance issues
- Auto-Heal solution for PC performance optimization
- Transformed processes using global best practices
- Patch Management Dashboard for Patch Compliance Monitoring and Adherence
Delivering More Value
- 21% Password Reset tickets were deflected towards end-users
- 7% software distribution requests were fulfilled using AdfarTech AppStore and other one-click solutions
- Increased first-time fix rate and lowered the reopening tickets
- Enhanced end-user satisfaction
- Self-services enabled workplace to accelerate service speed and efficiency
- Fewer incidents at Service Desk
- Better and faster user experiences
- Continuous improvement with higher transparency, quality, and level of reporting.
- Prediction centered around pattern-based events & alerts, and actionable conclusions for performance incidents so that false alarms could be ignored and reaction time could be shortened
- 60% reduction in alerts through event correlation and deduplication
- Single dashboard for business applications, availability management, performance management, analysis, and reporting
- Alerts based on historic performance and consumption taking into account the day, time, load, related services, and devices resulting in increased availability