The client was looking to reduce manual processes across their business landscape and thus improve efficiency, reduce costs and enhance guest experience. Adfartech was able to work with the client to automate various business processes and also deliver extra benefits to the client.
About the Client
The client is a leading US corporation and operates a chain of luxury hotels and casinos. Using excellent service and unparalleled gaming experience as the foundation, they build customer loyalty and offer value to guests. They are constantly looking for ways to stay ahead of the competition by improving their hospitality and entertainment, enhancing operations and technology and increasing their involvement in corporate citizenship.
Manual processes were not always performed accurately, had limited availability and were tedious, with longer turnaround times. Having these spread across the entire landscape of the client’s business impacted overall guest experience and the seamlessness of the operation. By implementing automation across business functions the client wanted to achieve:
- Reduction in costs across functions such as booking, housekeeping, employee leave management etc.
- Greater accuracy within processes
- Reduction in manual intervention
- Reduction in turnaround time
- Better availability of systems
To achieve the above-mentioned objectives, the client was seeking a solution that would:
- Drive uninterrupted and seamless operations
- Be cost effective
- Deliver quick results
- Cope with volume fluctuations with speed, agility and resilience.
Adfartech used its proprietary TESS RPA delivery framework to transform existing business processes with RPA implementation thus creating a leaner and more efficient process across multiple business functions. Bots were introduced and the following processes were automated:
- Reservations – The process was a way to provide business support by validating and booking show tickets. This allowed brokers to book tickets in an automated manner via email only.
- Loyalty – The process involved the execution of validation steps on the CRM database which involved the normalization of loyalty points against each client ID.
- Back Office – This involved improvements in the following processes:
- Automated invoicing – The process involved the collection team using macros on particular reports to determine missing IDs within their trackers. Depending on the tracker ID a specific collection process was performed and added to the database after collection. The invoicing group then picked the IDs from the database for additional billing.
Automated audit reports were available across:
- Box office – This process provided business support by validating and auditing box office shows income. The process helped the business to receive audited templates in an automated manner.
- Retail – In this process accountants manually typed figures from source documents into a spreadsheet to allow balancing of accounts.
- Banquets – This process provided business support by validating and auditing banquet sales. The process helped the business to receive audited reports on bills over original invoices in an automated manner.
Reconciliation of reimbursement reports – This process provided support through business reports. The reports were built by automated channels and circulated to the business on various frequencies.
- Promotions and campaigns: This involved:
- Automated creation and distribution of emails – This process provided business offers to subscribers. It consisted of two parts: first email blueprint creation and business approval, then, distribution of final offers to subscribers.
- Validation of offers on flights, return rewards etc. – This process ensured that only valid offers were executed.
- Employee Management – This process provided business support by validating and feeding employee specific information to the LMS and also updated the billing chart.
- Housekeeping – This process updated information gathered in Maximo, during housekeeping calls, to other systems like I3 and LMS in real time.
Delivering more value:
The key business benefits delivered were:
- 51% improvement in the speed of operations
- Annual cost savings of $500,000
- Improved accuracy and turnaround time
- 100% SLA compliance
- 24×7 uninterrupted service
- Accurate processing of bills