- Sheriff’s Office Record Tracking System (SORTS) is an application within DoJ on which the civil cases are handled by various users like Sheriff Officers, Civil Operations Users (COU), Officers-In-Charge (OIC), Regional Managers and others
- The legacy SORTS application doesn’t meet the technological needs anymore.
- The application is not scalable to changing operational needs.
- Case workflows and data are not related together resulting in large maintenance efforts and time.
- There is no integration with external applications like JusticeLink and Revenue NSW.
- The existing reports are manual via spreadsheets and emails.
AdfarTech along with Pega Systems, built a solution using Case Management to:
- Effectively automate the existing processes thereby reducing the turn-around-time from operational front.
- Simplify the UI and configurations for business and admin users to manage the operations easily.
- Enhance the seamlessness by integrating with Justice Link and Revenue NSW applications to auto-process updates and notifications.
- Improve the reporting capabilities and auto-scheduling of reports via emails.
- Elevate the customer experience via real-time correspondence to external parties.
- Automated processes and correspondence capabilities.
- Secured application that is available on cloud.
- Seamless experience with access to JusticeLink and integration with Revenue NSW applications.
- Robust audit tracking tracing to minute levels.
- Improved reporting and access management features.
- Though not quantified by the client, the expected FTEs would reduce by around 30%.