- Compute – Azure Virtual Machine
- Management & Governance – Azure Monitor, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Automation, Azure Policy etc.
- Storage – Azure Managed disk, Azure Bob Storage, Azure Files
- Networking – VNET, Azure ExpressRoute, Azure VPN
- IaC – ARM & Terraform
- Voya IM wanted to move out of their datacenter at Windsor, CT and reduce risks by having a business continuity solution in place.
- 800+ enterprise systems, 700+ TB of data and 250+ business services to be migrated to cloud
- A detailed Discovery & Assessment was done using AdfarTech Cloud Advisory – Assessment Framework
- Considerable amount of time spent to simplify the process by removing the complications
- Design workshops were organized to decide on the application, data and infrastructure design
- Security and regulatory compliances that needed to be adhered were defined
- 12 months project using an iterative (Agile) methodology to move candidate workloads to Azure
- Datacenter Exit within the defined strict timelines
- Enhanced Disaster Recovery strategy for Business-critical applications
- Infrastructure as Code helped in automating the provisioning of the environments fast without any errors
- Agile methodology used for the migration using sprints & migration groups.
Improved System Availability