The customer wanted a partner to deliver Managed Detection and Response (MDR) services in support of its Cyber-security operations. The customer was looking for 24/7 monitoring, analysis, and response capabilities to advance threats against the organization across all sites and environments. AdfarTech collaborated with the customer to deliver the requirements as a service.
About the Client
The customer is a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management services that transform and solve revenue cycle performance challenges across hospitals, health systems, and physician groups across the United States.
The customer was looking for a partner experienced in the healthcare domain to deliver Managed Detection and Response across its locations globally. As part of the MDR services, the client wanted a 24x7x365 security monitoring, threat hunting, and threat & vulnerability management services, The customer wanted the partner to provide these services 72 hours as they relinquished control of their SIEM solution due to a security incident. The customer did not have defined process workflows, which lead to inconsistent operations and increased time and resource consumption and lacked the resource strength in-house to support the 24×7 operations.
AdfarTech provided a holistic approach to the cyber-security operations, which included people, process and technology to address their requirements. The AdfarTech solution approach is described below:
- AdfarTech agile approach provided quick mobilization of resources for overnight deployment of the security team to provide security services.
- AdfarTech proven transition methodology helped align customer’s security frameworks & policies for quick transition of operations.
- Established a 24x7x365 security operations center and quick deployment of SIEM solution. Using AdfarTech SIMP framework. AdfarTech integrated the environment (both on-premise and cloud) and defined baselines, implemented customer-specific use cases in 72 hours.
- UsingAdfarTech SIMP framework,AdfarTech helped to define the incident management process, escalation matrix. AdfarTech also defined SOPs and run books for the security operations.
- Provisioned threat hunting services
- AdfarTech provided a real-time dashboard for monitoring of applicable compliances like HIPAA, HITRUST, and PCIDSS.
- AdfarTech used its MASTER services to set up a robust Threat and Vulnerability Management program for infrastructure and applications including thick client applications
Delivering more value
- Go-live of security operation within 3 working days.
- Improved mean time to detect and respond to security incidents.
- Automated vulnerability scanning services.
- A risk-based approach to vulnerability remediation.
- Streamlining security operation processes for efficient incident management and effective communication.