Customer’s existing loyalty platform was based on manual computation of reward points and value which was time consuming, error prone and made it difficult to reconcile the financial accounts.
The need was to replace the existing loyalty system with an innovative web based solution which can automate the redemption process, enable customer segmentation models and further drive seamless data flow with API integration with other systems.
Key Business objectives
1. To expand cross sell travel options to drive enhanced value and additional benefits for their loyalty program members.
2. To utilize multiple sources of inventory.
3. To increase customer experience and engagement with quick deployment with ongoing optimization of online travel, loyalty and ancillary experiences.
- AdfarTech partnered, & enabled loyalty redemption program for end customer that allowed loyalty program members to redeem points for travel and merchandise anywhere and anytime.
1.1 Implemented a detailed loyalty framework with loyalty partners to define member segmentation at multiple levels, configure loyalty pricing, redemption and segmentation rules.
1.2 Enabled partner integration with third party systems for program member’s profile and point balance integrations.
2. Defined technology and business road map for SaaS based Redemption platform, for better customer experience, features are listed below.
2.1 Cross sell product redemption
2.2 Flexible date and calendar search
2.3 Segment based results
2.4 Point grids calculations
2.5 Corporate based discount codes
2.6 Redemption report for Audit/checks and balances
2.7 Real time pricing and availability
3. Enabled various suppliers’ commercial distribution agreement using connector configuration and business rules.
Leveraging our travel technology domain experience, we transformed customer’s product engineering, management, and support functions.
3.1 Application development for new requirement and existing feature bug resolutions.
3.2 Manual, SOAP UI and automation testing using Selenium
3.3 Use of latest digital technology like Ember to improve productivity.
3.4 With Global agile expertise, we supported agile model and best practices on Target process Atlassian JIRA, and Confluence.
3.5 Automating process via Continuous delivery and integration on Jenkins.
3.6 24/7 support and Maintenance
1. Increased loyalty program value, by providing user an ability to use cash and/or points to earn and/or redeem offers.
2. Maximized program potential and value through data-driven analytics and real-time optimizations3. Flexible configurations to quickly launch new market/segment/clients
4. Enabling the redemption of more than 40+ BN points and miles which generates over $3+BN in revenues for their customers per year.
5. After converting from offline to online, saved call center costs by over 20%