Dubai International Airport is the primary international airport serving Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and is the world’s busiest airport by international passenger traffic.It is also the nineteenth-busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic, one of the busiest cargo airports in the world, the busiest airport for Airbus A380 and Boeing 777 movements, and the airport with the highest average number of passengers per flight.
Customer wanted to introduce an enhanced user experience for their Change and Release Teams leveraging the existing base set up of their modules.
The customer already had the basic version of Release and Change Module, and wanted to
- Enhance and advance ITSM processes (Change/ Release) aligned with Industry framework and best practice.
- Enhance user experience by utilizing ServiceNow capabilities of approvals, user notifications and workbenches.
- Enhance dashboards with the capability of Performa based reporting to complete view to all the stakeholders on existing processes/Modules handle.
Redesigned the existing processes for Release Management and Change Management.
- Enhance their workflow and alignment as per ITIL for the Release Management
- Design the existing change workflow in accordance with the day-to-day operations.
- Simplify the workflows for their processes technically.
- Provide centralized visibility to the Management and Executives on the progress of change and release records.
- Leverage the platform capability & New features.