- Existing system has no mobile compatibility, lot of ad-hoc workflows and not exposed to external users.
- Workflows and related data are not together.
- Huge amount of data to be migrated from NSW AWS Environment to content management system by applying meta data.
- Huge amount of closed and in-progress work items to be migrated from existing system to pega application.
- No case management
AdfarTech built a solution using Case Management to
- Manage activities related to planning, design, construction, viewing and maintenance of Radio Sites
- Store documents in Alfresco content management system with meta data, expose API to third party application and integrate with google maps.
- Provide Ad-hoc reporting capabilities and role-based security.
- Migrate huge amount of data from existing application to Pega application.
- Upgraded system from Pega 7.3.0 to Pega 8.1.1
- Application is securely available to external vendors.
- Users are getting notified as per defined process.
- Applied automation wherever it is necessary which improved productivity.
- Audit tracking ensured more visibility at each workflow level.
- Radio sites are showing in google maps.
- Data is available from existing system.