Reporting to the Victoria government’s Department of Environment, Water Land and Planning, the client
- Manages water supply catchments, supplying affordable and high-quality water.
- Provides integrated drainage and flood management services.
- Works in partnership with customers and the community to improve the health of waterways and enhance life and livability.
- Provides pre-development advise, planning permit, storm-water management, plan of sub-division and flood management.
The end-to-end business process of grants management was disconnected, lacked transparency and provided a below par overall customer experience.
- Lacks B2B and A2A system integration.
- Increased and error prone reconciliation efforts.
- Remove requirement to generate manual pay-runs.
- Manual interventions needed to progress applications.
- Lack of email automation
- Compliance, regulatory, audit and security issues
- Powered by PEGA 8.x
- Configurable grants lifecycle
- PCI DSS, SOC 1 & 2 and ISO 27001 security compliance
- End-to-end system integrations
- Spatial (GIS ESRI)
- Finance (Technology One)
- Work order management (IBM Maximo)
- Document management (SharePoint)
- Open ID integration (Azure)
- Digital signature (DocuSign)
- Enterprise messaging (LogicApps, BizTalk)
- Data migration from legacy systems
- Role based entitlement.
- Pega based applicant portal with authentication in Azure.
- Configurable Smart Prediction and straight through processing
- Business intelligence dashboards and reports using PowerBI
- Custom UX and UI adhering to WCAG 2.1 standards.
- Dynamic case management
- Flexibility of creating ad-hoc tasks and cases
- Configurable multi-dimension routing such as skill, capacity
- Reduction of manual effort
- Ability to configure business rules.
- Bulk processing of projects
- Collaboration capabilities
- Notification to applicants for case updates
- Application details updates to all parties
- Rapid addition of new activities and Desktop assessment criteria
- Extendable to meet future requirements for users, cases & data.
- Field & case level access control
- Application security
- Auditing & reporting
- Dashboard Personalization
- Audit forms on milestone completion and project completion
Benefits to Client
- Single digitally enabled best-practice way of managing incentives.
- Case created automatically on submission in one application which is single source of truth.
- Creation of an integrated system that caters to all of the previous grant types now as one grant type.
- Clear audit trial of actions, fields and inbound/outbound email communication to meet VAGO and other regulatory requirements.
- Self-service for applicants (general public) to create and manage application.
- Restricted access based on assigned roles for case handlers, approvers and executives.
- Configurable components such as contract clauses, assessment criteria; Streamline process for preparing and executing funding agreements.