$213K annual savings on cost of operations
A Top 20 U.S. Bank.
1. Control testing taking more time than expected.
2. Longer turn time from Application Owners in completing Risk Questionnaire and providing evidence.
3. Several email exchange with Onshore.
4. Increased number of escalations.
Solution & Execution
1. Shared mailbox for SLK team to monitor timely response and tracking email received from Application Owners.
2. Improvising team speed & accuracy of testing.
3. Defined internal performance indicators and metrics to drive service excellence and focus on improving TAT and QA.
4. Weekly connect & track program with Onshore.
5. Created detailed training plans for resource training.
6. Empowered Team to schedule meetings directly with Application Owners.
7. Created shared mailbox for timely monitor, response and tracking email received from App Owners.
8. 2 Level Internal QA procedures introduced for maintaining efficiency.
9. Assisted the onshore team on creation and fine tuning the Security Control templates. Provided a list of 135 security controls which is being followed in house.
1. Successfully completed full cycle of control testing for 167 applications which fall under the different categories of FFIEC, High Risk & SOX.
2. 100% yearly SLA and Quality conformance for Technology Risk Assurance Testing