The client was in the process of consolidating two airlines – one which was operating domestically and the other operating internationally – into a single entity. AdfarTech assisted this process by introducing a common platform and applications to support and migrate over 160 legacy application
AdfarTech was tasked with understanding the complex crew ecosystem, the impact on the existing infrastructure, and providing complete IT support.
After an in-depth analysis of the issues, AdfarTech provided a variety of solutions:
- Providing complete IT support for Sabre AirCrews with on-call support after office hours
- Maintaining the server and database
- Maintaining various scripts
- Supporting multiple functionalities for the crew – rostering, leave, rostering and pairing rules, DOPS, training, and qualification
- Integration and maintaining scripts with external systems like Kronos (pairing and roster preparation)
- Ensuring adherence to EBA Rules analysis, CASA compliance, pairing rules, and roster rules
- Generating multiple, customized reports
- Pairing correction
- Leave ballot generation
- Ad hoc reports
- Crew allocation reports
- Integration of AirCrews with the payroll system
- Compliance with EBA rules
- Ensuring business continuity through critical IT support and on-call support after office hours
- Customized reporting and strict compliance with rules
AdfarTech has a long-standing association with the client. Since 2008, AdfarTech has provided support to various
business operations like reservations, sales and service, customer loyalty, airport operation, engineering, and various admin functions.
The client was in the process of consolidating itself into a single entity full legacy carrier. AdfarTech was able to help the client achieve one of the fastest PSS migration (50% faster than the typical implementation). We also built multiple applications to deliver improvement in productivity and provide round the clock support for over 160 applications.
- The engagement improved the on-time performance of the airline by 1% which could directly be attributed to application support