Client’s Problem Statement
Client is a prominent global Media Group with high-quality brands that deliver community news, information, advertising, entertainment, and related content through multiple digital platforms and distribution methods.
The customer wanted a strategic CMS redesign, consolidation, and replacement partner. Consolidating 10+ daily newspaper websites onto a single platform improved operational efficiency, reduced expenses, and increased user interaction, including CTRs and STRs.
- Consolidating 10+ publications and their content into one platform.
- Improved search, micro-tagging, and social integration.
- Extensive onsite a/b and multi-variate testing to optimize client engagement and conversions.
- Assisted company optimization using powerful analytic and data visualization.
- Modular CMS for adding services, goods, and features.
- The client increased consent conversions, click-through, and sell-through rates by capturing, testing, and analysing data.
- Search, micro-tagging, and social integrations improved SEO search ranking.
- Centralized platform for better content management
- Single platform reduced maintenance expenses.