The customer was looking for a partner to help them implement and manage IDAM solution, define a future security road-map and cloud adoption strategy. AdfarTech worked with the customer to defining organizational security strategy and strengthen their security posture through its services.
About the Client
The client is a US-based pharmaceutical company headquartered in New Jersey.
The customer was looking for a partner to help them to enhance their cyber-security capabilities through programs focused on:
- Improving their identity and access management capabilities by implementing IAM and PAM solution
- Establishing a security awareness program to educate their employees and strengthen the last line of defense
- Assessment of cyber-security posture to determine the existing gaps and define future road-map.
- Defining a security strategy for cloud adoption
Partnering with the client, we successfully provided the needed solution to standardize and automate the on-boarding process:
- Performed Cyber Maturity Assessment, bench marking cyber maturity with peers, identify cyber maturity gaps.
- Define security improvement program to address lack of maturity and improve security posture.
- Establish IAM strategy for the customer using AdfarTech ACE framework.
- Implement, integrate and manage OKTA Identity cloud and OKTA PAM solution.
- Designed and implemented security awareness and training program, using AdfarTech PAT service, to provide role based training for the employees.
- Develop a strategic and robust cloud program, that build a substantial and well-prepared foundation for the integration of cloud services, maintain availability and ensure operational continuation.
Delivering more value
- Delivered IAM service transformation in 2 months.
- Security awareness and training program led to 20% improvement in employee mindfulness at identifying and reporting spam emails.
- Increased overall security maturity by 0.7 points to reach the target level.
- Delivered a strategic and robust cloud program and supporting customer in their cloud projects.