The customer was witnessing substantial disruptive changes in their marketplace owing to a continuous shift in their business model to meet the needs of the digital world. The advent of digital assets such as smartphones and tablets and the ever-increasing need to provide a superior digital experience to consumers have spurred RCM companies to significantly accelerate their IT transformation initiatives. Due to the absence of digital strategy, there was no personalization of services to users. AdfarTech applied its unique Digital Workplace strategy to encompass a series of solutions giving our customers a leading edge in the market, delivering next-gen experience, and boost employee productivity.
About the Client
The client is an American Revenue Cycle Management company servicing hospitals, health systems, and physician groups across the US
In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, the client wanted to enable work from home operations across different locations in India. However, due to the several constraints that were present because of the nature of the pandemic and the lockdown that followed, its existing service provider was unable to offer the necessary workplace infrastructure support required to jump-start activities, mobilize and optimize operations, and deliver services that ensured high levels of customer satisfaction. Also, because there was minimal support from the existing service provider, it was imperative to ensure continuity of workplace services while transition took place from one service provider to the other. In addition to this, the customer had:
- A highly volatile environment with 2.8 times fluctuation in SD contact volume.
- Consistently failing on agreed SLAs
- User CSAT rate is very low at 40%
- Avg. age of incident at Service Desk is 8 days while the “Ticket to Call” ratio is approx. 5 times.
- Only 50% resolution rate at Service Desk taking a toll on user productivity.
- Traditional service and support with no self-service and automation
- IT services are not business-aligned e.g. Business Critical Users work 24×7 while the Deskside support works only 8×5.
- India houses more than 40% of the client staff but there is no phone number published by IT for India.
- Employees have to make US calls to connect with the Service Desk front-end of the existing system was too primitive with no proper workflow for tracking the customer on boarding journey and thus failed to offer a good user experience. India houses more than 40% of the client staff but there is no phone number published by IT for India.
- Employees have to make US calls to connect with the Service Desk front-end of the existing system was too primitive with no proper workflow for tracking the customer on-boarding journey and thus failed to offer a good user experience.
In partnership with the client, AdfarTech applied its unique Digital Workplace strategy that encompasses business-aligned agile services along with a series of solutions that gave our customer a leading edge in the market, delivering next-gen experience and boost employee productivity.
- Highly agile and flexible delivery structure to address the business dynamicity and to meet the oscillating demands
Set up full-fledged service desk operations for the client with 100 resources in less than 72 hours to address the technical issues raised by the work from home staff. The entire setup was completed in 7 days with all the necessary KT.
- Set up a support center in 2 days out of AdfarTech Bangalore to deliver services to the center to ensure project success.
- Following the MoDeL modern device management approach, the AdfarTech team configured and built 2500+ laptops for the client’s staff based out of different locations in India within 3 weeks. AdfarTech also leveraged its relationships with different Indian Government authorities to procure and deliver these laptops to staff’s residence during a time when there were strict restrictions on movement.
- Hired resources in advance and trained them on the necessary skills for ensuring a seamless transition from the incumbent. The Global Service Desk was up and operational in 5 days. All these activities helped in a smooth transition between service providers with zero disruptions
- Cleared the backlog of 15000+ tickets in just 3 months of taking over operations.
- Aligned with Desk side support with business requirements yet keeping a check on cost. Provisioned on-call support for all critical devices with just 30 minutes reporting time at site.
- Seamless integration between the service desk and Desk side support.
- Applied our Anyplace Workplace strategy and brought a digitization layer that uses the power of AI, Analytics, and Cognitive Intelligence to modernize the workplace environment
- Persona Based Services by bucketing homogeneous users
- AdfarTech Embrace; to increase the adoption of end-users
- Dedicated focus to drive user experience with Experience Management Office
- Revised SLAs which meets the user’s expectations and business demands
- Built-in BCP with an independent BCP site. Also, agents can work from home (subject to regulatory approval) to continue to deliver services.
Delivering More Value
- 25% reduction in operating costs at the workplace and a
- AdfarTech also facilitated the deployment of a support team with 25 resources for the implementation of Duo/MFA
- Achieved and maintained a resolution rate of 98%+ within days with more than 85% FCR
- Within the first month of operations, the client witnessed a CSAT of 90%.
- The team also worked on reducing the backlog for the tickets handed over by the incumbent.
- Zero disruptions during the transition while maintaining a high level of CSAT
- Reduced the Service Desk tickets by 18%