- Migration – Azure Migrate
- Compute – Azure Virtual Machine
- Management & Governance – Azure Monitor, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Automation, Azure Policy etc..
- Storage – Azure Managed disk, Azure Bob Storage, Azure Files
- Networking – VNET, Azure ExpressRoute, Azure VPN
Our Client Charity Share, consortium of three major charities – Alzheimer’s society, AGE UK had shared legacy IT infrastructure, sub-optimal user experience, end-of-Life devices ,outdated and inefficient communication & collaboration tools contributing to huge technical debt
AdfarTech assessed the existing infrastructure and proposed Azure-based cloud solution to deliver scalability & reliability and reduce the technology debt through its cloud capabilities and expertise.
- Segregated the cloud environment for three charities, post migration with no dependencies on each other and Pay-Per-Use model.
- Business continuity is enhanced by using highly available architecture, increasing system and application availability to 99.7%.
- Step change in the use of technology focused on automation and AI
- Real time dashboards for key service metrics
- Remote working capabilities through Azure Virtual Desktop
- Data and analytics – supporting a bespoke Extract-Transform-Load platform
- ~ 30% cost reduction
- New set of tools providing visibility and measurability of the IT landscape
- Migrated entire DC to Cloud in 10 months
- Improved the Vulnerability management Process contributing to improved Security Posture
- C-SAT score improved from 10% to 80% in 6 months
- Predictable IT support—contractual SLAs